No matter your lifestyle, Ford has a Special Vehicle package to suit your needs. If you are looking for a medium sized SUV out there that reflects your status and reputation, your choice should probably be the new Ford Everest. Even those who currently own other SUVs are looking at the Everest as something they would buy if they could afford for another vehicle. While not crossing the bounds of luxury options, it is the car that most of us wanted to own, backed up by its slew of features and impressive looks.
The Standout Features:
The new Ford Everest can seat up to seven people and offers the option of full-time, dual-range, four-wheel drive. Based on the Ford Ranger ute, it is the first such car to be designed and developed in Australia.
The new Ford Everest is comfortable to drive on all roads. Moreover, it has a broad suite of active safety features, including autonomous emergency braking. It also has rear-wheel-drive versions and excellent Smartphone integration.
How about Engine performance?
Generally, the success of an SUV is defined by the performance of its engine. A 4-cylinder 2.2-litre turbo-diesel engine powers the new Ford Everest. It is capable of delivering 158 hp and 385 Nm of torque.
The engines performance is remarkable due to the common-rail diesel technology and variable-geometry turbine. All these, together with automatic transmission, make driving the Ford Everest enjoyable.
How comfortable is the new Ford Everest?
Plush seats, cool air-conditioning system and Roomy cabin! These are the primary things everyone wants for a comfortable ride. The New Ford Everest does deliver in this regard, along with its softer suspension setup.
- The Everest’s cabin is wide and spacious that feels airy and roomy. The dash presentation features many angular lines and faux metal surfaces. This gives it a very stylish, contemporary feel.
- The driver’s seat is very comfortable. This feels nice on the road.
- The electrically operated steering is amazingly light at parking speeds but firms up well at road speeds. The steering wheel adjusts for tilt.
- The two engines and automatic gearbox produce an easy and smooth progress.
- The cabin is gifted with ample room for full-grown adults, too. The second row would be comfortable for two, and the third is better for children.
Is the new Ford Everest the best choice?
The new Ford Everest is light and comfortable to drive. Even beginners can give a try. Driving the vehicle is easy, both at low and high speeds. The steering is firm on highways as you continue hitting high speeds. The suspension and frame are impressive, ensuring a smooth ride over most road imperfections.
Thus the Ford Everest is a solid choice with well-thought interiors, additional features, superior exterior design, and smooth handling. It has got plenty to make your investment worth it. Look out for Ford Everest special offers and book your car now!